Leadership and Clinical Signature Series
Next Generation Home Health Aide Model to Promote Growth and Partnerships
Webinar #4: How to Target Interventions to Improve Outcomes
Register Today for Only $99!
Or Save When You Purchase the Entire Series! Only $499 for the 6-Webinar Series!
Click here for information on the entire series.
Premium subscribers receive a 10% discount. Click here to learn about the benefits of a premium subscription.
Gone are the days when aide services are merely support with activities of daily living. It is critical, for the survival of home and long-term care, that aides now be viewed as the center of the interdisciplinary team and the source of critical, actionable information to care for the client and support organizations as they manage the changing healthcare system and payment environment.
Fortunately, home and community-based care providers are in a strong position to offer solutions to meet the needs of many stakeholders (payers, providers, clients) in the changing healthcare landscape and we need look no further than your own organizations for the most untapped and historically overlooked resource – the home health aide.
Webinar #4 of the Series
How to Target Interventions to Improve Outcomes
This discussion will help your organization take the data that aides send from clients’ homes on a daily basis and turn the information into actionable, timely interventions that improve outcomes to:
- Prevent members from being readmitted to hospitals;
- Slow disease progression by changing behavior or securing additional supports;
- Identify social determinants of health that may be impacting health outcomes;
- Manage medication adherence;
- Manage immunizations, screenings, PCP visits; and
- Target other interventions that can improve client health outcomes and success in meeting person-centered care plan goals.
- Tailoring interventions to improve health outcomes.
- Disease-state interventions.
- Social determinant interventions.
- Managing medication adherence.
- Meeting person-centered care plans goals.