Leadership and Clinical Signature Series
Next Generation Home Health Aide Model to Promote Growth and Partnerships
Register Today! Only $499 for the 6-Webinar Series. Call for Multi-Site Registration Discounts.
Don’t want to purchase the entire series? Individual webinars can be purchased for $99 each.
Click here to see the individual webinar calendar.
Premium subscribers receive a 10% discount. Click here to learn about the benefits of a premium subscription.
Gone are the days when aide services are merely support with activities of daily living. It is critical, for the survival of home and long-term care, that aides now be viewed as the center of the interdisciplinary team and the source of critical, actionable information to care for the client and support organizations as they manage the changing healthcare system and payment environment.
Fortunately, home and community-based care providers are in a strong position to offer solutions to meet the needs of many stakeholders (payers, providers, clients) in the changing healthcare landscape and we need look no further than your own organizations for the most untapped and historically overlooked resource – the home health aide.
Gain Knowledge, Insights and Growth Strategies
Six monthly webinars deliver key insights and solutions to rethink strategy, focus on retention and recruitment programs, and position your organization as a valued-partner with payers. Your organization will walk-away with tools and tactical know-how to get:
- Fresh perspectives on expanding the role of aides as a member of the interdisciplinary team.
- Insights about industry changes and drivers opening new opportunities to work with payers.
- Outcomes improvement and management by targeted interventions.
- Strategies for decreasing hospitalizations, addressing social determinants, behavioral health and chronic disease management.
- Data analytics to boost performance improvement.
- Alignment to payer goals.
- Proven case study supported by results and payer contracts.
Webinar Dates & Topics
Six monthly webinars to deliver key insights and solutions to rethink strategy, focus on retention and recruitment programs, and position your organization as a valued-partner with payer.
All webinars are 3-4 p.m. Eastern