Leadership and Clinical Signature Series
Next Generation Home Health Aide Model to Promote Growth and Partnerships
Register Today! Only $499 for the 6-webinar series. Call for multi-site registration discounts.
Don’t want to purchase the entire series? Individual webinars can be purchased for $99 each. Just click the webinar buttons below.
Premium subscribers receive a 10% discount. Click here to learn about the benefits of a premium subscription.
Webinar Dates & Topics
Six monthly webinars to deliver key insights and solutions to rethink strategy, focus on retention and recruitment programs, and position your organization as a valued-partner with payer.
All webinars are 3-4 p.m. Eastern
New regulations for Electronic Visit Verifications (EVV) are mandated for January 1, 2020 and Home Healthcare Services by January 1, 2023. In the midst of these changes, the payer landscape is changing, Medicare Advantage Plans are expanding benefits, and chronic care management models are becoming the focus of the healthcare delivery system. Opportunities and challenges result from these changes. In this webinar, we provide the insights and analysis.
- Identify new regulations and policy changes.
- Explore why the payer landscape is changing.
- Discover how the competitive environment is impacting organizations.
- Explore why the role of the home health aide is changing.
Continuing our discussions, we explore how health plans are building partnerships to best serve their members, reduce potentially avoidable hospitalization and improve outcomes. A key to these partnerships is understanding common goals, quality measures and providing real-time data collected in the home . What is critically important to payers? What information should your organization be collecting?
- Identify critical payer quality measures.
- Discover how to align payer quality measures to service delivery approaches.
- Identify what data collection is important to payers.
- Explore how to maximize the role of the home health aide.
In the last webinar, we learned about aligning your value with payers and maximizing the core competencies of your home health aides. In the new healthcare delivery system, it is important for home health aides to be positioned as the center of the interdisciplinary team and a resource to collect real-time, actionable information in the home to promote better outcomes. This information benefits your organization internally as well as externally.
- Team-based quality measure improvement.
- Focusing on decreasing potentially avoidable hospitalization.
- Addressing social determinants of health.
- Strategies for behavioral health & chronic disease management.
This discussion will help your organization take the data that aides send from clients’ homes on a daily basis and turn the information into actionable, timely interventions that improve outcomes to:
- Prevent members from being readmitted to hospitals;
- Slow disease progression by changing behavior or securing additional supports;
- Identify social determinants of health that may be impacting health outcomes;
- Manage medication adherence;
- Manage immunizations, screenings, PCP visits; and
- Target other interventions that can improve client health outcomes and success in meeting person-centered care plan goals.
- Tailoring interventions to improve health outcomes.
- Disease-state interventions.
- Social determinant interventions.
- Managing medication adherence.
- Meeting person-centered care plans goals.
The changing healthcare landscape requires all organization to take a closer look to see if culture is aligning with change. Developing a multidisciplinary team approach, creating retention and recruitment models and other internal communications can sometimes be challenging. Hear a case study from an organization that made cultural change to their organization. They share their challenges, new opportunities and successes.
- How to get buy-in.
- The importance of an interdisciplinary team approach.
- The value of a retention/recruitment model.
- Understand the challenges and opportunities that comes with organizational change.
In this discussion, we discuss how dashboards and data management can drive better outcomes, and maximize quality incentives. We explain the workflow from the initial data collection to reporting and monitoring.
- Explore how to analyze your resources and desired outcomes to develop manageable workflows.
- Discover how constant reevaluation of data informs change and improves quality.
- Measure and report your value.
- The registrant and/or you staff are welcome to attend. However, this is a certificate program (CEUs, or Certificate of Completion). Only the registered participant will receive credit for the webinar series.
- Certificate of completion and Continuing Education Credits (CEUs) are provided to the registered participant logged in with their email used to register for the webinar. Additional persons who are viewing the presentation, but not logged in as a registered participant cannot receive a certificate of completion or continuing education credits (CEUs). Replays do not earn certificate of completions or continuing education credits.
- Each course is live, taught by expert speakers. Each interactive series welcomes questions and discussion.
- Each web-based series is recorded and can be accessed on-demand. Only the registered participant can access on-demand webinars.
- Payment is due at the time of enrollment. A 10% discount is provided to members of the 20/20 Home and Community-Based Innovation Hub. See details at: https://remingtonreport.com/webinars/ To enjoy this discount, you must be a member prior to enrolling for the webinar series and the registered participant to the Webinar series.
- The Webinar Series is sold as a continuous training and leadership series. Each session builds on previous training.
- Reminder notices are provided prior to each live webinar to the registrants email.
- Participants must be full-time employees of provider-based organizations to register. Otherwise, they may participate at a sponsorship level. Companies are considered “sponsors” if they sell products and/or services. Companies that are providers and also sell products and services are considered sponsors. Contact us at email@example.com for further details.
- The Six Web-Based Leadership & Clinical Signature Series cannot be recorded or duplicated in any manner.
- You can purchase the six series at any time. If you missed the live webinar, the registrant can listen to them on demand at our website. The series is sold as continuous six webinars. We do not offer refunds.