The Nation's Leading Post-Acute Advisor For Strategy-Based Transformation, Development & Planning
Opportunity Identification, Growth Analysis, New Revenue Streams
Remington Health Strategy Group, Inc.,® is the nation's leading healthcare advisory company focused on strategy-based transformation, development, and strategic planning for post-acute, acute, and stakeholder integration. We monitor trends and signals from market transformation, identify innovation solutions and facilitate change.
With more than 25 years of experience, The Remington Health Strategy Group provides:
- growth integration and linkages between post-acute and stakeholders
- economic and goal integration
- value creation and value propositions of entities
In addition to stakeholder cross-enterprise consulting, The Remington Health Strategy Group provides strategy-based transformation, development and planning for home health agencies, hospice, community-based services and development of care continuum networks.
Strategic Development and Planning:
- Opportunity Identification and Analysis
- Growth Analysis
- Market Analysis
- Alternative Revenue Analysis
- Differentiation and Competitive Positioning
- Collaborative Partnership Analysis, Identification and Development
- Strategic Recommendations and Planning
Powered By Knowledge
What makes us unique?
Our knowledge expands across the healthcare delivery system to align economic, financial and quality incentives amongst stakeholders.
The Remington Health Strategy Group, Inc., has worked with over 5,000 organizations through our business and economic Think Tank Summits, Executive Leadership Forums, Board Retreats, Keynote Presentations, and Advisory and Consulting services. Our flagship magazine, The Remington Report, is a leading source for business insights and trend analysis now in its 24th year. The Remington Report magazine is read by 126,000 healthcare organizations across the continuum.
What Sets The Remington Health Strategy Group® Apart:
- Knowledge-Based Approach - We study market conditions, trends, internal and external factors, and emerging healthcare transformations to help clients achieve their goals.
- Balanced Approach - Our work is founded on a rigorous understanding of every client's internal and external factors, market conditions and institutional resources and situations.
- Growth Strategies - We deliver solid strategies to leverage growth, healthcare partnership, stakeholder collaboration, and high-level accountable care solutions.
Our client solutions reach across stakeholders
Partial List of Health Systems and Post-Acute Organizations:
• Fidelity Health Care and Premier Health System
- Home Nursing Agency, PA
- Council On Aging Of Southwest Ohio
- East Texas Medical Center, TX (13 Hospital System)
- VNA Of Western New York, NY
- ViaQuest, OH
- OSF Health System, IL
- St. Joseph Health System, CA
- Visiting Nurse Associations Of America (VNAA) - Association Strategic Planning
- VNA of Northern NJ
- Elliot Health System and VNA of Manchester, NH
- Iowa Health System, IA
- Interim Healthcare (National)
- Interim Healthcare - SC
- HCR, NY
- Assure HealthCare, IL
- VNA Of Manchester & Southern New Hampshire, NH
- Amedisys (National)
- Spectrum Health Continuing Care, MI
- Visiting Nurse Association of Central Jersey, NJ
- Bon Secours Health System
- Catholic Healthwest
- St. Joseph Health System and Home Care Network
- VNS Of New York, NY
- Health-Quest System, NY
- Alabama QIO
- Managed Care Congress
- Case Management Society Of America
- VNA of The Treasure Coast, FL
- Adventist Health System
- 3HC Home Care, NC
For additional information: email@example.com