Cross-Continuum Shared Value Equations and Propositions Between Acute, ACOs and Post-Acute
The changing healthcare environment prompts organizations to re-assess the best shared value-based solutions across the continuum. RHSG’s expertise between acute, ACOs and post-acute providers (home health, hospice, palliative care, and community-based providers) combines a unique knowledge base to leverage shared resources and identify value equations.
RHSG has identified seven shared value equations and value propositions between acute and post-acute providers:
- Shared values to enable better quality and outcomes for the patient.
- Avoidance of service duplication to decrease cost.
- Development of joint pathways and metrics across the continuum.
- Financial and quality incentive identification and shared partnerships.
- Integrated care management strategies for high-risk and chronic care patients.
- Decreased rehospitalizations. leakage and ER visits.
- Positioning PAC providers as sub-population managers of high-risk, chronic care patients.
We partner with you to:
- Provide education about key industry and market trends across the continuum that impact your organizations.
- Assess current shared value propositions and value-equations between acute and post-acute.
- Identify critical success factors for organizations.
- Develop the spectrum of value-driven strategic partnership alternatives.
- Identify “gaps” to achieve your critical success factors.
- Develop short term, mid-term and long-term strategy identification.
Consulting engagements are customized to meet the goals of your organization.