Value-Based Partnerships Based on Shared Vision
Integrating Value-Based Incentives Between Acute and Post-Acute
RHSG strategy-based solutions are driven by accurate predictability to navigate organizations through disruption. Forward-thinking solutions identify new growth and revenue opportunities, define strategic alignment for collaborative value-based partnerships, and pursue greater opportunities based on our cross-sector knowledge.
Collaborative growth and strategy development integrates value-based incentives between post-acute, ACOs, health systems and physicians.
RHSG has identified seven shared value equations between acute and post-acute providers:
- Shared values to enable better quality and outcomes for patient-centered care.
- Avoidance of service duplication to decrease cost.
- Development of joint care pathways and metrics across the continuum.
- Financial and quality measures to achieve goals of shared partnerships.
- Integrated care management strategies for high-risk and chronic care patients.
- Decreased rehospitalizations, leakage and ED visits.
- Positioning PAC providers as sub-population managers of high-risk, chronic care patients.
Our partnership solutions.
- Provide strategy roadmap, and key industry and market trends across the continuum that impact your organizations.
- Assess current shared value propositions and value-equations between acute and post-acute.
- Identify strategies to reduce cost.
- Decrease leakage.
- Reduce rehospitalizations, ED, and length-of-stay.
- Expand community-based services.
- Develop short term, mid-term and long-term strategy identification.
- Increase tangible value.
- Align financial, clinical and outcomes.
Consulting engagements are customized to meet the goals of your organization.
Contact Lisa Remington at 949-715-1757