FutureFocus May 23, 2018: Medicare Advantage Plans and PAC Providers - New Insights
In this week’s FutureFocus, we continue our discussions on Medicare Advantage Plans and new insights for PAC providers and patients. Our first article explores the differences in Medicare Advantage plans and fee-for-service and why Medicare Advantage plans should coordinate with PAC providers. Attorney Elizabeth Hogue explores the new Medicare Advantage Plans allowable supplemental benefits for home-based palliative care, in-home support services and caregivers. In our Washington Report, we look at the next overhaul of the private sector care program for the VA.
Lisa Remington, President, Remington Health Strategy Group
8 New Growth Opportunities in Community-Based Care
- Trends, market dynamics, and policy supporting Community-Based Healthcare.
- Technology to manage risk in chronic care.
- Integration of mental, social and physical health models.
- Patient engagement strategies.
- Advancing population health models in community-based healthcare.
- Primary Care and Community-Based Healthcare.
- Re-engineering the process: pre-acute care.
- Data, analytics and actionable intelligence.