March 5-7, 2017 • Loews Coronado Bay Resort • San Diego • CA
Registration Is Now Closed
Any questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Capture Your Future. Take Back Actionable Strategies
Discover how home health, hospice, palliative care, private pay and community-based services are capturing new revenue, optimizing new opportunities and creating new partnerships.
What is The Think Tank?
The 15-year expertise of the Think Tank will help your organization roadmap the future to de-risk decision-making. Shared learning with experts and your peers jump-starts your learning curve. Healthcare transformation requires leaders to think differently.Together, we challenge established thinking to solve complex problems.
Think Tank 2017 Will Focus On Your Top Priorities For Strategy Planning
- Discover how MACRA changes physician practices and offers your organization new opportunities
- Explore key trends driving changes across the continuum that open up silos and change the future
- Examine new models of care transitions that drive patient centered care
- Discover how hospice is evolving and growing service lines
- Learn how longitudinal care plans across the continuum are stimulating new partnerships
- Explore how private pay and caregiver organizations are “upping” their value
- Learn how to shift from fee-to-service to “at risk” models
- Get the latest on new ACO models and how your peers have developed new models to help their goals
- Position technology to support care management and reduce readmissions
How Does The Think Tank Drive Partnerships?
Forward-thinking ACOs and health systems are reaching out to post-acute providers that share the same philosophy and patient-centered goals. Together they work through common goals of redesigning care, improving transitions, expanding physician coverage in post-acute settings, enhancing post-acute clinical skills and creating measures of quality and performance that can drive long-term improvement.
Strategic partnerships between ACOs, health systems, physicians, payors, home health, private pay, hospice, palliative care and community-based services de-risk healthcare’s future by managing cost and quality.
Who Should Participate:
* Home health agencies (both hospital-based & freestanding)
* Private pay
* Hospice/Palliative care
* Community-based services
* Health systems
* Physicians/Medical Groups
Together we can make a difference!