4 Key Strategies to Build Framework
12 New Opportunities to Reduce Readmissions, Optimize Technology and Increase Valuable Partnerships
Discover how to position your organization to effectively respond to healthcare’s predictable future, and to respond quickly to new trends creating opportunities.
1. Readmissions & Actionable Data Driven Results
- Explore how actionable data by conditions can reduce your readmissions.
- Learn the importance of 7-day vs. 30-day readmission analysis.
- Explore the importance of unique clinical, age and economic data to segment patient populations to reduce readmissions.
- Learn how data mining and analytics create more efficient 30-day episodes of care.
2. Outcomes Management
- Learn how your organization can achieve an interdisciplinary approach to improving patient outcomes to decrease costs, decrease, length of stay, improve clinical outcomes, and improve system processes.
- Explore tools to optimize patient engagement.
3. Case Management Models
- Hear a case study: Managing high-risk patients and getting paid by the health plan.
- Learn from a case study how to reduce readmissions using community-based health coaches.
4. Technology Innovation & Value-Based Partnerships Models
- Hear case studies about how your peers developed innovative readmission programs using telehealth for bundled payment models, ACOs, wound care, hospice, Medicaid, physicians, advanced paramedic programs, and payors.
- Expand telehealth programs by risk and condition (eg: CHF, COPD).
- Explore how 24/7 call centers are valuable to reducing readmissions and creating new partnerships.