We appreciate everything your organizations are doing under the extreme circumstances of COVID-19. In this week’s FutureFocus, we provide resources at your fingertips for COVID-19 best practices, training, compliance and prevention.
Publisher, The Remington Report
President, Remington Report
Below are resources for COVID-19 best practices and infection prevention.
Infection Prevention Best Practices and Resources
- Webinar:Coronavirus (COVID-19): A Newly Emerging Public Health Threat
- Webinar:Help Prepare Your Post-Acute Care Organization for COVID-19
COVID-19 Infection Prevention Training
Complimentary Compliance Awareness Training: Pandemic response training for COVID-19
The Coronavirus Training Will Cover:
- Background and significance of emerging pandemics that begin in a similar pattern to COVID-19.
- Necessary precautions for known or suspected patients infected and the importance of universal/standard precautions.
- Screening techniques and isolation procedures for patients/staff who may have exposed to similar viruses.
- The importance of incorporating a response to covid-19 and other highly communicable diseases.
Lisa Remington is president and publisher of the Remington Report magazine and has worked with more than 10,000 organizations in both a consultancy role and educator. Lisa monitors the complex key trends and forces of change to develop a correct strategic approach to de-risk decision-making and create sustainable futures across the healthcare continuum.