Six Real-Time Medication Reconciliation Solutions
- A Checklist of Medication Reconciliation Capabilities
- Improving Clinical Handoffs
- Accurate Timely Information
- Driving Better Outcomes
- Medication Reconciliation in Action
- Boosting Clinical Productivity
Key Advantages of Medication History Reconciliation
Does your organization have these capabilities?Quickly view up-to-date and accurate medication lists.
- Eliminate the risk of manual transcription errors and unreported drugs.
- Reduce the risk of medication errors, adverse drug events, and hospital readmissions.
- Identify controlled substance abuse – right away.
- Obtain medication histories for patients across multiple care locations.
- View more comprehensive and detailed medication information.
- Spend more time caring for patients rather than on administrative tasks.
- Ensure compliance with the National Council for Prescription Drug Programs (NCPDP) new SCRIPT standards.
TO READ THE FULL ARTICLE…
This article is subscriber content and requires a subscription. If you have a subscription, then please Login here. If you do not have a subscription, you may purchase one below.