We appreciate everything your organizations are doing under the extreme circumstances of COVID-19. In this week’s FutureFocus, we provide resources at your fingertips for COVID-19 best practices, training, compliance and prevention.
Publisher, The Remington Report
President, Remington Health Strategy Group
Below are resources for COVID-19 best practices and infection prevention.
Infection Prevention Best Practices and Resources
- Webinar:Coronavirus (COVID-19): A Newly Emerging Public Health Threat
- Webinar:Help Prepare Your Post-Acute Care Organization for COVID-19
COVID-19 Infection Prevention Training
Complimentary Compliance Awareness Training: Pandemic response training for COVID-19
The Coronavirus Training Will Cover:
- Background and significance of emerging pandemics that begin in a similar pattern to COVID-19.
- Necessary precautions for known or suspected patients infected and the importance of universal/standard precautions.
- Screening techniques and isolation procedures for patients/staff who may have exposed to similar viruses.
- The importance of incorporating a response to covid-19 and other highly communicable diseases.
Lisa Remington is president of the Remington Health Strategy Group and publisher of the Remington Report magazine and has worked with more than 6,000 organizations in both a consultancy role and educator. Lisa monitors the complex key trends and forces of change to develop a correct strategic approach to de-risk decision-making and create sustainable futures across the healthcare continuum.