Don’t Miss Additional Easy-to-Access Links In This Article and Other Resources to Learn More
- Read this case study and the transformation that created clinician buy-in.
- Learn more about this organization’s success.
- Get more details about connecting your revenue cycle to accurate documentation.
- Learn how clinicians can save time and improve documentation quality.
- Home Health and Hospice Solutions
- Case Study – Mosaic Life Care
- Remington’s Strategic Marketing & Sales Communications
Strategies and Actions to Improve Clinician Experiences
Nurses have been identified as a key connecting point to systems, patients, and other clinicians working together to deliver better patient care and outcomes. Nurses represent the key “people factor” in controlling care at home quality.
What are Clinicians Saying About Work/Life Balance?
Work/life balance is something nurses are constantly trying to achieve, and many nurses are falling short of that goal.
According to the findings in the American Nurse Association’s 2013-2016 Health Appraisal:
- 82% of nurses experienced significant workplace stress.
- 57% said they often went to work early, stayed late, or worked through break time to finish their work.
- 33% said they were assigned a higher workload than they felt comfortable with.
What solutions are your peers using to combat burnout, achieve better nurse work/life balance, and improve patient care?
TO READ THE FULL ARTICLE…
This article is subscriber content and requires a subscription. If you have a subscription, then please Login here. If you do not have a subscription, you may purchase one below.