This webinar is part of the six-event, on-demand webinar series: Next Generation Home Health Aide Model to Promote Growth and Partnerships
Before you meet with a payer, it is important to establish their goals. A one size fits all solution no longer exists. Five key conversation points are identified in this webinar. We discuss:
- How payer conversations are changing
- Alignment strategies with payers
- Case study: Leveraging your resources and assets
Want to purchase the entire series for $499? Click here.
- Webinar #1: The Changing Healthcare Landscape: The New Role of the Home Health Aides
- Webinar #2: How to Expand Payer Partnerships and Meet Their Goals
- Webinar #3: How to Expand the Role of Aides to be Part of an Interdisciplinary Team Member
- Webinar #4: How to Target Interventions to Improve Outcomes
- Webinar #5: How to Size-up Your Organization for Cultural Change
- Webinar #6: How to Boost Quality Scores and Performance Improvement
This webinar series promotes the growth of in-home community-based organizations and acceleration of relationships with payers.
The series addresses key insights and solutions to rethink strategy, focus on retention and recruitment programs, and position your organization as a valued-partner with payers.