This webinar is part of the six-event, on-demand webinar series: Next Generation Home Health Aide Model to Promote Growth and Partnerships
The payer market is moving rapidly to identify care in the home models. This presents new opportunities for your organization. In this webinar, we discuss:
- The payer market
- Regulatory and policy driving change
- How to meet new market demands
- Case study: Responding effectively to the new payer landscape
Want to purchase the entire series for $499? Click here.
- Webinar #1: The Changing Healthcare Landscape: The New Role of the Home Health Aides
- Webinar #2: How to Expand Payer Partnerships and Meet Their Goals
- Webinar #3: How to Expand the Role of Aides to be Part of an Interdisciplinary Team Member
- Webinar #4: How to Target Interventions to Improve Outcomes
- Webinar #5: How to Size-up Your Organization for Cultural Change
- Webinar #6: How to Boost Quality Scores and Performance Improvement
This webinar series promotes the growth of in-home community-based organizations and acceleration of relationships with payers.
The series addresses key insights and solutions to rethink strategy, focus on retention and recruitment programs, and position your organization as a valued-partner with payers.