Six Web-based Leadership and Clinical Signature Series
Next Generation Home Health Aide Model to Promote Growth and Partnerships
Register Today! Call for Multi-Site Registration Discounts!
Six Web-Based Leadership & Clinical Signature Series is $499 per participant. Includes access to on-demand replays. Don’t want to purchase the entire series? Individual webinars can be purchased for $99 each.
SERIES BEGINS NOVEMBER 19, 2019
Series Dates (all webinars are 3 p.m. – 4 p.m. Eastern)
- November 20, 2019: The Changing Healthcare Landscape: The New Role of the Home Health Aides
- December 10, 2019: How to Expand Payer Partnerships and Meet Their Goals
- January 14, 2020: How to Expand the Role of Aides to be Part of an Interdisciplinary Team Member
- February 11, 2020: How to Target Interventions to Improve Outcomes
- March 26, 2020: How to Size-up Your Organization for Cultural Change
- April 23, 2020: How to Boost Quality Scores and Performance Improvement
This six web-based Leadership and Clinical Signature Education series is provided by The Remington Health Strategy Group and Premier Home Healthcare Services and is being offered to promote the growth of in-home community-based organizations and accelerate relationships with payers.
The Signature Series addresses key insights and solutions to rethink strategy, focus on retention and recruitment programs, and position your organization as a valued-partner with payer.
If purchasing by check, download and return the completed order form with your payment.
Payment must be received prior to the start of the webinars.