Six Web-based Leadership and Clinical Signature Series
Next Generation Home Health Aide Model to Promote Growth and Partnerships
Webinar #1: The Changing Healthcare Landscape: The New Role of the Home Health Aides
THIS WEBINAR IS AT 3 P.M. EASTERN ON NOVEMBER 19, 2019
New regulations for Electronic Visit Verifications (EVV) are mandated for January 1, 2020 and Home Healthcare Services by January 1, 2023. In the midst of these changes, the payer landscape is changing, Medicare Advantage Plans are expanding benefits, and chronic care management models are becoming the focus of the healthcare delivery system. Opportunities and challenges result from these changes. In this webinar, we provide the insights and analysis.
Series Dates (all webinars are 3 p.m. – 4 p.m. Eastern)
- Identify new regulations and policy changes.
- Explore why the payer landscape is changing.
- Discover how the competitive environment is impacting organizations.
- Explore why the role of the home health aide is changing.
- November 20, 2019: The Changing Healthcare Landscape: The New Role of the Home Health Aides
- December 10, 2019: How to Expand Payer Partnerships and Meet Their Goals
- January 14, 2020: How to Expand the Role of Aides to be Part of an Interdisciplinary Team Member
- February 11, 2020: How to Target Interventions to Improve Outcomes
- March 26, 2020: How to Size-up Your Organization for Cultural Change
- April 23, 2020: How to Boost Quality Scores and Performance Improvement
This six web-based Leadership and Clinical Signature Education series is provided by The Remington Health Strategy Group and Premier Home Healthcare Services and is being offered to promote the growth of in-home community-based organizations and accelerate relationships with payers.
The Signature Series addresses key insights and solutions to rethink strategy, focus on retention and recruitment programs, and position your organization as a valued-partner with payer.
If purchasing by check, download and return the completed order form with your payment.
Payment must be received prior to the start of the webinar.